Saturday, October 4, 2014

All Souls Day - Solemn Requiem Mass in Holy Cross Cemetery.


Since the 2nd of November lands on a Sunday, in the Extraordinary Form of the Roman Rite, the day is transferred to the next day. One Monday Morning, November 3rd, a Solemn High Requiem Mass will be celebrated at Holy Cross Cemetery with Father Bishop as the Celebrant and Father Fryar, FSSP attending.


Solemn Requiem Mass @ 8:30 AM
Holy Cross Cemetery
5835 W Slauson Ave
Culver City, CA 90230 

Both Servers and Choir are needed. Please contact me at decoulombe@gmail.com or call me at 818-794-9461 if you are available. I need at least five Altar Servers and three members of schola. 

If there are other Masses, I will post them just as quickly as I can. Feel free to send me information. Please note that All Souls Day is not a Holy Day of Obligation, however it is both beneficial to the soul and to those have died. As a priest once told me, this is a Holy Day of Opportunity!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment